About Edens Law Group
The Chester Family Law Firm You Can Count On
Edens Law Group has been serving Chester, New Jersey since 1994. With decades of experience, we have unique insight into the needs specific to our clients in Central and Northern New Jersey. We are a boutique firm that focuses exclusively on family law matters. Above all, we know nothing is as important as family. Your issues are our issues.
Discuss your case with us today during a free one-hour strategy session. Call (908) 259-6565 to schedule yours.
Offering Comprehensive Family Law Services
Whether your matter involves creating a prenuptial agreement, filing for divorce, adopting a child, or drafting a will, Edens Law Group can help. Likewise, we are there for anything else specific to your family and its needs.
We recognize that hiring an attorney is an intimidating prospect for most people. That is why we work with our clients every step of the way to keep them informed. Each client’s situation, plans, and goals are our top priorities from the very beginning of your case. The fact that many of our former and current clients refer their friends and loved ones to our firm is a testament to our dedication, professionalism, and success rate.
At Edens Law Group, our Chester family lawyers offer both litigation and mediation services. Our attorneys have successfully tried numerous cases to conclusion. That said, we will not take a case to court until we have exhausted simpler and more collaborative methods of dispute resolution. Attorney Ann Edens is approved by the Administrative Office of the Courts as a Divorce and Family Mediator in the State of New Jersey.
Edens Law Group Charities/Donations
Legal Services of Northwest Jersey (LSNWJ)
Helen Wright, Paralegal
- LSNWJ - Pro Bono Honor Roll for Volunteer Services at Landlord Tenant court
- Helen Wright, Paralegal
Helen is happy to be part of the busy Pro Bono Work Team for Legal Services at Landlord Tenant Court in Morris County.
Quote from Helen: “We represent tenants who are in danger of losing their homes, trying to work out an amicable solution between tenants and their landlord. This can involve legal representation or assisting the tenants in applying for assistance where they have rights they were not aware of, such as disability payments. I primarily interview the tenants and work through their situation. In many ways it is similar to the work I do at Edens Law Group in family law, when I first talk to new clients about the situation they have found themselves in, and how we can help. I love the fact that my employer has given me this opportunity to continue to learn and to expand my knowledge of the law while helping those in a position at this time of their lives to need some external support and assistance.”
- Safe & Sound’s Speak 5K – Entire firm participated in to show our support for teen outreach and domestic violence prevention
- Collecting items for 2019 Holiday Gift Drive for Safe & Sound Somerset’s Victims of Domestic Violence.
New Jersey Battered Women’s Services (NJBWS)
- BWLAP – Our very own attorney Thomas Vigneault has been a volunteer with the BWLAP (Battered Women’s Lawyer Appearance Program) since 2018. Tom has represented and helped numerous women and victims of domestic violence whose income or financial situation would not allow them to hire an attorney. The attorneys with the BWLAP program are the last line of defense for vulnerable victims of domestic violence and the attorney’s help the victims obtain Final Restraining Order’s.
- Thomas Vigneault
St. Francis Mentor / Speaker
- Thomas Vigneault, Attorney
- Donate to St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital Partner in Hope program (through American Academy of Attorneys)